With extensive product commercialisation experience, we know what works and what doesn’t. Our team can assist with new product conception, development, strategic intellectual property rights and market alignment.
Examples of projects which we have undertaken include:
PRODUCTS – CONCEPTION, DEVELOPMENT & COMMERCIALISATION
- Design & prototyping – levering our team’s knowledge of mechanical and electronic design, we are currently working on a number of innovative products for the smartphone and drone markets. Our ‘drone-in-a-phone’ case and ‘cam-on-a-wire’ smartphone products helped us get selected as Finalists for the British Inventors Award 2016 by the Gadget Show LIVE! team.
- 3D printing – we are working on a number of cutting edge developments (international patents pending) in the areas that include automated assembly and circuit printing.
- Consultancy – our team helped a Bradford textile manufacturer maximise the value of their ‘foam cutting machinery innovation ‘ by deriving higher added value retrofit products to both reduce the price barrier and maximise market size. We also helped kick off international sales – both directly and by via an international distributor network that we helped to established.
- Retail – the conception and development of animated retail display shown that drew the crowds at Browns Focus, the famous international designer outlet near Bond Street Station, London.
- Environment – we are currently working on a next generation packaging solution that minimises pollution and it’s application in the creation of ultra low cost domestic renewable energy solutions.
- We have extensive experience implementing Oracle ERP and other business systems solutions in manufacturing, distribution and other industry sectors. In addition to systems architecture and best practice, we have created a number of innovative solutions for clients – examples include dynamic SQL based feeder systems input mapping and currency netting.
- Sharing economy platforms – we have conceived, designed and piloted an idea-to-prototype stage de-risking and funding platform. We are currently looking for brands who would like to use it to move into the crowd sourcing and funding of new world-beating products.
- One of our early (dot come era) ventures was a peer-to-peer graduate designer sales and support network. We also conceived a range of novelty clothing and gadgets to help publicise its launch.
- The design and build of numerous finance and supply chain solutions across a wide range of industries.
PRODUCTION LINE MACHINERY & PROCESSES
- Pick and place robotics – our team have designed, built and installed a number of solutions in ready meal and other food production facilities. In addition, we have extensive knowledge of solid and liquid handling mechanisms.
- Production lines and bespoke machinery – our team have designed and built machinery for a number of clients some examples are shown on our ‘production line machinery’ page here.