FAST FORWARD INTO THE FUTURE with our Robotic Assembling 3D Printers
There’s never been a better time for makers to develop and sell the things they make. 3D printing technology has filtered down to you and I, and is no longer the domain of major companies. The revolution is moving at an alarming rate, printers are being developed that can produce larger and higher resolution objects. The unfortunate thing is many things made by 3D printers are just objects.
We at Buzz Technology have been thinking ahead of the game. For 3D printing to be truly valuable they need to produce products with functionality. It’d be a while before prosumer 3D printers can print electronics, display screens, electric motors, structural re-enforcements and soft materials, but using a system of modules and a patent pending assembly method we can fast forward into the future.
Our 3D printing and assembly robot has multiple tool heads that can 3D print parts, assemble and create electrical interconnects to produce an assembled product. To make ownership more of an attractive proposition, we have developed and tested our robot to also carry out a myriad of everyday domestic and business chores. It can (for example) carry out basic meal preparation (ingredient dosing, cutting, plating meals such as pasta and salads) to save users time during the day and then be put to work at night creating individual or small batches of product whilst you sleep.
We imagine a future where product assembling 3D printers in schools, cafes, shops and homes are being used to create a new generation of more innovative, functional products whilst supporting a ‘Fair Source‘ economy of global designers. Right now, you have an opportunity, to help us make you, a leader in this future marketplace.
We are interested in talking to:
- Designers, engineers and makers who would be interested in designing products that will be “first in the app store” – products can be manufactured and/or re-manufactured using the technology that we have developed. Our initial focus is short life products such as toys, upgradeable gadgets and IOT devices. These can be designed to fit into/onto larger items such as well known brands of furniture, kitchen units or cars.
- Investors (pre sale, angels, seed and series A) interested in creating the YouTube of Hardware – to enable user content creation, monetisation and global distribution of physical products…as opposed to media.
- Component Manufacturers – interested in subcontract manufacturing standard modules containing single board computers, microcontrollers, rechargeable batteries, display screens, cameras, sensors and other functionality adding items.
Please contact us here.
Diagrams explaining the solution together with some images of our early (2015) prototypes are shown below. We are happy to demonstrate our latest technology to bona fide partners and investors at our discretion.
(1) The Industrial Revolution III
(2) Retrofit kit on a Rostock Max delta 3D printer
(3) Retrofit robotic assembly kit development for the BeeTheFirst 3D printer